Looking for a solution to lessen the pain in your hands caused by Arthritis?
These bestselling gloves for rheumatoid arthritis are made from a breathable cotton-spandex blend to provide gentle compression and alleviate wrist and hand pain.
Do your self a favour and improve your situation with these gloves.
- Targeted Compression Therapy: Gentle compression reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness in the wrist and hand.
- Open Fingertip Design: Flexible, open fingertip design allows you to easily perform everyday tasks.
- Soft, Breathable Material: Lightweight fabric retains therapeutic heat while remaining comfortable and dry.
- Durable Seam Stitching: Designed to require minimal stitching to eliminate irritation.
- All Day Wearability: Easily and comfortably wear throughout the day and night.
- Complete Coverage: Gloves provide exceptional coverage for wrist, hand and finger joints.
- Relieves pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the wrists, hands, and finger
- Great for computer use, driving, gardening and more
- Latex-free, cotton-spandex blend
- Care Instructions:
- Hand wash cold
- Air dry
- Sizing (Measure Width at Knuckles):
- Small: Up to 3.125' (7.9 cm)
- Medium: Up to 3.5' (8.9 cm)
Are arthritis gloves one-size-fits-all?
Arthritis gloves are usually sized as small, medium and large. Some gloves are one-size-fits-all, but they may be less effective because there is a chance they will not fit as comfortably as a specific size. Measure the width of your palm to determine your size.
Which material is best for arthritis gloves?
Cotton breathes easily, and it is durable and flexible. It is also easy to keep clean. Nylon and Lycra don't breathe as easily as cotton, but they can offer more compression.
Which style of gloves should I choose?
The style and cut of arthritis gloves you choose depend on where you're experiencing pain. For carpal tunnel sufferers, a wrist sleeve may suffice. Those who have pain in the knuckles of their fingers need more coverage, such as a glove with full fingers
🚚Received a faulty item? Click here!
We're really sorry to hear this! If you have received a faulty item, please get in touch with our support team here who will resolve this for you.
Need to return something? Click here!
Let’s face it, returns can be a bit of a nuisance. You’ve ordered something, and now you’ve got to send it back. Yawn. But don’t panic, here at Sippaway we’ve worked hard to ensure this process is as seamless as possible.
❣️We insist that you love everything you buy from us.
If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again
🔒Ordering from Sippaway is 100% safe and secure.
So you can rest easy, your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.
All Inclusive Price - Use 5OFF To Save 5%